Economic DevelopmentKentucky Science & Technology Corporation
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Administration InternshipProject Footsteps
Business PlannerValuepon Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
217 Mt. Horeb Road
DescriptionOSI is a technology provider to businesses throughout the State of New Jersey. We need an intern to assist our Sales Organization. Opportunity to be an integral part of our business which could evolve into a full time position in the future. Requires high energy, self motivated individual who is outgoing, professional and able to work with people at all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education