BUISNESSGAME PLAN BAR AND GRILL
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Intern - Intermediate Level (Business Growth)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Universal Property Management
5190 nw 167th street
DescriptionWe are a growing Property Management company with 20+ years of experience in the field. We currently manage 5 properties and are looking to expand our network of clients as well as bring in more qualified people to our staff. We deal with Board of Directors daily as well as law offices, title companies, vendors, on-site employees and the residents of each unit. This company will give you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with all aspects of working with HOA's and the public.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education