Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Student in Business administrationretailsights
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing / Sales InternBookmark This
Majestic Pet Products, Inc.
2102 Alton Parkway - C
DescriptionBased in Irvine, CA, Majestic Pet Products, Inc. is a leading pet products manufacturer. Majestic’s roots date back to 1994 when they started producing dog collars and leashes and has since expanded their product line to include a variety of pet beds, cat trees, crates, gates and more. The Majestic team includes some of the most talented product developers, graphic designers, customer satisfaction aficionados and marketing pros, all lead by a top notch management team. Majestic’s continuous development of modern and innovative products has garnered them a reputation of quality and excellence within the industry. Our mission at Majestic Pet is simple, it is to create quality products, that offer great value and provide exceptional customer service, all while sharing in our success to support worthy causes. Our promise to you is to continuously offer the finest products and customer service in order to keep you and most importantly, your pets happy. You can find Majestic Products sold nationwide through leading online and brick and mortar retailers.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Attendance at our office in Irvine, CA is required (no remote internships available)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point; especially Excel)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education