Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Executive Realty Solutions
DescriptionExecutive Realty Solutions is a private real estate firm that specializes in distressed properties. Our team is knowledgeable and has experience with short sales, pre-foreclosures, residential rehabs, rental properties, and bank-owned properties. We are committed to helping property owners facing financial difficulty. We understand the emotional stress associated with distressed properties and are dedicated to educate property owners on all of the options available to them.
We are also committed to helping buyers get the best possible deal on their new home or investment property. We offer a large variety of properties and are constantly working to increase our portfolio of available properties.
We work with Realtors who need assistance with short sale listings. We save Realtors time and money by allowing them to outsource the negotiation process so they can focus on listing and selling properties. By educating Realtors on the short sale process, we are able to help Realtors assist distressed property owners and earn more commissions by getting more properties sold.
We are constantly working hard to grow and are always looking for investors interested in working with us on projects and people looking to join our team.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up with clients
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education