Startup Company Seeks Exceptional InternsBodhi Tree
Business Development InternshipDefender Mouthguards
Administrative Assistance positionRein International Group, LLC
Business Development / Marketing InternJRC Staffing Firm
Jr Publicists, Account Executives, Marketing, and Graphics Interns NeededTrois Degres Management and Media
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Rock Paper Denim
DescriptionRock Paper Denim is an elite apparel company in the fashion industry. Rock Paper Denim was founded and is still located in the Greater Philadelphia area. Rock Paper Denim manufactures a premium product with a clean aesthetic that offers inspiration to customers. We at Rock Paper Denim design products that are reflections of our customers' personality. The following traits describe our workers and our consumers as: ambitious, goal oriented, tenacious, fashion conscious, risk takers, value high quality products and a clean aesthetic and a appreciation detail in clothing. Rock Paper Denim is currently looking for interns who share similar qualities in continuing to help Rock Paper Denim climb in the fashion industry. This internship will be in the Greater Philadelphia area starting effective immediately after a scheduled interview takes place and the intern is hired.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Manage and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Assist in planning and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Assist in determining price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Assist in monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education