Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
24319 Leski Lane, Suite 100
DescriptionChampions Club Basketball is a premier youth basketball training program with a strong developmental approach for boys and girls in the Western suburbs of Chicago. We offer private training, camps, clinics, leagues and tournaments designed to help each athlete maximize their potential both on and off the court
Champions Club, a non-profit organization, was founded by Erin Dwyer as a way to assist passionate young players in the development of their game regardless of their access to financial resources. Coach Dwyer spent time with a core group of current and former basketball players and coaches representing all levels, from high school to the NBA, in the developmental stages of Champions Club. Their input helped finalize the driving vision and philosophy behind the Club.
Champions Club will now be moving forward with a new initiative to help raise capitol for athletes in need. Your effort will help change the lives of young men.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education