Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
First Class Consulting, Inc
2175 Marlton Pike
DescriptionFirst Class Consulting will develop individuals, personally and professionally, into leaders through teamwork and fundamental management training techniques.
We will promote team success as well as individual achievements in a consistently positive atmosphere. Everyone at First Class Consulting will understand that they hold a key role within the company.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on direct marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Conduct presentations for prospective clients
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education