Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Financial Representative Internship!Northwestern Mutual
Business Development / Sales InternRightway Solution Corp.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionEnergy Efficiency company in South East Alabama. Helping businesses and homes with energy efficiency.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare web pages
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education