Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Army Cadets of New York, Inc.
985 Rockaway Avenue
DescriptionThe Army Cadets of New York, Inc. (ACNY) is a non-profit youth development organization dedicated to serving America's young men and women, ages 12-24. The primary purpose of the ACNY is to instill traditional American values in youth, while combating juvenile delinquency, apathy and substance abuse. This is accomplished through the promotion of the military arts and sciences; character and physical development; and education in, and allegiance to, the Constitution of the United States. The ACNY administers distinct military-oriented courses of instruction.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills.