DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
New Business Research and Development InternGoodwill-Easter Seals
AWESOME INTERNSHIP! FUN and LEARN A LOT!Save-A-Suit
Public Relations InternBilateral US-Arab Chamber of Commerce
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Mako New York
246 8th Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionAt VideoOverseas, we assist expats when they are relocating overseas. We partner with Fortune 500 companies to ensure their employees can take exisiting electronics and appliances abroad. Our product lines include all electronics and appliances. The ideal intern for us would be contacting existing partners to keep the relationship ongoing, along with contacting possible new partner companies. The work is to be done in our office located in Manhattan, New York.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on partnership oppurtunities
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills