Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internet Revenue Model Development internshipCambridge.com
World Trade Center Orlando InternshipWorld Trade Center Orlando
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Until There's A Cure Foundation
560 Mountain Home Road
Redwood City, CA
DescriptionUntil There’s A Cure® is a national organization dedicated to eradicating HIV/AIDS by raising awareness and funds to combat this pandemic.
Our dream is that no one else will become infected with HIV. For those who are HIV positive, we are dedicated on their behalf to educating all people about the virus and the overwhelming need for love and compassion in fighting this pandemic.
Our goal is to fund prevention education, care services, and vaccine development, and to increase public awareness of AIDS, using The Bracelet as the tool. The Bracelet will not only serve as a bridge to unite people to fight HIV/AIDS, but will help to increase consciousness, compassion, understanding, and responsibility.
Until There’s A Cure is committed to:
Funding innovative programs which promote AIDS awareness and prevention education.
Providing financial support for care and services for those living with AIDS.
Supporting and advocating for AIDS vaccine development which offers the best hope for reducing the spread of HIV.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education