Business Development MarketerThe Price of Business
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Office InternBlackwood consulting
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1701 N. Greenville Ave
DescriptionNew technology company looking for motivated, enthusiastic people to call local business owners and IT directors to set appointments for our outside salespeople. This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience with the most current technology solutions, marketing and enterprise selling.
This is a 1099 position that will pay $50 for every qualified appointment set and commissions on sales generated by the appointments.
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities over the phone and in person
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Attend product demonstrations
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good verbal, presentation and writing skills