Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionInnov8 Marketing develops premium iPhone and Android apps for local small businesses. Our apps are full featured and downloaded from the App Store or from Google Play! We provide a functional solution to businesses looking to improve their marketing and customer engagement activities.
The Business Development Intern will be given the power to work independently in order to grow our business. A potential candidate will have the drive to succeed, with a very competitive nature. The intern position will be paid on a commission base, with potential for special bonuses and incentives. A full time (base+commission) position may be available for those who perform exceedingly well.
Training on our products and services will be provided. Previous sales experience is preferred.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Perform product and service presentations/demonstrations to potential clients
- Meet with potential clients and manage sales cycle, up to and including closing business proposal
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under your own independent schedule
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education