Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and Marketing (High School level)Capital Performance, Inc.
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles media company accepting candidates for E-Commerce/Business Administration internshipsFMIY Interactive
Venture Capital AnalystVentureOutNY
Business Plan Intern for Fashion Product CompanySasha Bella LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Black Speech Media
846 Utica Ave,
DescriptionBlack Speech Media is a multi-faceted company with both movie and music production, design and printing services, movie streaming. BSM is the leading producer, distributor and promoter of Nollywood and Ghollywood movies and music with the best quality and family friendly media productions. Dedicated to providing media that is enjoyed at all ages, Black Speech Media produces and provides movies with limited adult content for its audience.
If you're looking for a hands-on internship, this could be perfect for you. Black Speech Media is looking for a smart go-getter who's willing to dig in and learn while doing. You'll do research, create tag lines and chip in your opinion on Business strategies, media development, marketing and PR campaigns, social media, blogging, and, most of all: you'll learn the business. Nobody will make you fetch coffee or waste your time on meaningless tasks. This is a hands-on position that can lead to fulltime employment.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Administrative duties eg. answering the phone, filing
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education