Magento Web NavigatorCeleebrate Us
Business Administration AssistantWeVeel LLC
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Student in Business administrationretailsights
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
112 West 20th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionNPN Media is looking for one exceptional NYC-based student to intern with our Advertising Solutions Group. This is a unique opportunity to assist in partnership acquisition for a major broadcast television event. The ideal candidate is a wonderful writer, friendly, articulate and eager to learn and gain great work experience.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education