Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Entry Level Business Analyst.Tekerp
Marketing InternSuper Mommy-n-Me
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionActionCOACH Business Coaching provides one-to-one mentoring and Group Coaching for local owners of small & medium sized businesses. We are searching for young professionals interested in a marketing internship position that could lead to full time employment as the firm's Marketing Director. Business Coaching is a growing market with many local companies needing help to grow their business or even to survive during the current economic challenges.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential businesses that will benefit from coaching and mentoring
- Monitor news and developments relating to business coaching
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education