Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foundation
Business Development Intern - PAIDCourse Hero, Inc.
Office InternCardinal Building Maintenance Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionOur firm provides hiring solutions to the manufacturing and engineering sectors. The Business Development/Sales Intern will assist in driving growth through customer acquisition, supporting marketing activities, making outbound calls to prospect new clients, as well as keeping in touch with existing clients, to secure projects for our consultants.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Develop draft proposals and presentations
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Maintain the Business Development databases
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Support marketing activities, including trade shows, mailings, etc.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Share our passion for service and building long-term relationships