Artist Management (Music Business) InternshipSecond Road Management
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Majors Wanted For College Based CompanyUniversity Primetime
Business Development/Technical MarketingAccess Control Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
7420 Blanco Road
San Antonio, TX
DescriptionVincero is proud of our progressive approach to developing people. In fact, it’s the foundation of our results. Each individual who comes into our organization begins at the same level and must be willing to be cross trained. Once in, they see that the Vincero philosophy emphasizes total comprehension and embrace of the business model. Three critical attributes are valued above all: A drive for success, the ability to effectively interact with people and a student mentality.
Clients and supplier commitments have required us to embark on an aggressive expansion plan. This is why we are constantly seeking worthy candidates who can start our training program immediately.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education