Business Development / Sales InternPSG CLARITY
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Public Relations InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Simply C Production LLC
DescriptionOur Company has a presence in 5 major cities, and we are expanding. We work with celebs, execs, and successful business owners... So our interns are exposed to an exciting world! We are looking for interns that need experience, exposure, and are looking to build their resumes. Only serious, committed, passionate people need apply.
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for building and growing relationships with the sales, marketing and executives of our prospective partners. This includes prospecting new accounts, researching companies, making cold calls, engaging with company decision makers, and identifying their needs for media or production services.
*** Opportunity for Paid Position
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Manage day-to-day client relationships, ensures client satisfaction, and work to develop long-term relationships
Requirements- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Demonstrate trustworthiness and upholds the highest ethical standards
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem solving capabilities
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented, capable of managing time, priorities, and operates well under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively in writing, over the phone, in person and through presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Strong knowledge of business management and development, with a willingness to learn about media and production
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education