Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates Entreprises, inc.
DescriptionThe Business Development / Sales intern is responsible for managing, implementing, and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industry reach. This position offers a true ground-floor opportunity for a business major to join our exciting, fast growing company. Recommendation letters are provided upon completion of our internship program.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Establish an build relationships with potential clients
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face when applicable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education