Business Management / Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipLaunch Local, Inc
Business Development InternshipPreApps.com
Marketing and Sales Internship with Software Company in NYCBuilding Intelligence Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern1 Voice NYC
Business Development / Sales Intern1 Voice NYC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
200 Business Park Drive
DescriptionRedstar Exchange is an online tool for the identification and screening of pre-MBA investment banking and strategy consulting analysts for private equity firms, hedge funds and corporate clients. Our innovative platform results in a more transparent and efficient hiring process for both employers and candidates by providing a streamlined platform for direct engagement.
The successful candidate for internship will have access to senior management with decades of collective experience in finance and executive search as well as the opportunity to interact with current investors and corporate development teams as we market the product to U.S. clients. The team at Redstar Exchange believes in collaboration and transparency and is seeking interns who share those values and interests and who are interested in helping grow an exciting new business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education