Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Carter-McGowan Services, LLC
DescriptionCarter-McGowan Services, LLC is an Office 365, SharePoint, and InfoPath development and training services company based in King George, VA. We are a Microsoft Partner and a Microsoft Cloud Partner and authorized reseller of Office 365. We specializein working with individuals, small businesses, entrepreneurs, educational institutions, and non-profits to increase collaboration and make them more productive.
You will be responsible for phone sales and appointment setting for selling Office 365. You will be given training and script.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Familiarity with Office 365 and/or SharePoint is preferable