Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
PR / Social Media / Video Interns to Full TimeArialie
Business AnalystSCM data
BIZ DEV Internship with Software Company in NYCBuilding Intelligence Inc.
Marketing InternJ. Stapleton Financial
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for the sales intern who can call the guests on the site and convert the non-members to members. There will be 25% commission to all the conversion which can range from $2-$30 per call depending upon the membership you convert.
About the company:
BestModelTalent.com is a powerful, professional networking platform for amateur and professional models as well as those with a passion for the fine and performing arts—actors, musicians, singers, dancers, artists and production crew members—looking to advance their career. We shine a spotlight on your talent to help you find the work you deserve.
Involvement with BestModelTalent.com is the crucial first step to making connections with industry pros. These connections can lead to exhilarating jobs. These jobs add up to vital industry experience and, as you build your reputation, more industry experts will begin approaching you to work for them. Even already-working models and talent can benefit from the networking and job opportunities on BestModelTalent.com. We offer life-changing breaks for models and talent at all levels of professional ability.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education