Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a substance abuse and addiction treatment facility, servicing local community, but looking to expand internationally by launching a new, cool website as an additional recovery tool for people in recovery, their family members and friends. Please check us out at www.addictionmentor.com
If interested in our concept please describe which 3 immediate and 3 long term things would you do to develop the business and expand online presence if hired.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Able to think outside the box