Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Office InternBlackwood consulting
Junior Level Business AnalysttekERP
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionVAIN LLC is an international multimedia company. We provide everything from online, digital and in print publishing to beauty and apparel products. Our motto at VAIN LLC is "Curate Your Life" and we communicate this ideology in everything that we do. We are looking for innovative, exciting and focused interns to assist with the growth and development of our company in business. You will see first hand how to build, manage and move a new media and retail brand forward in finance and business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education