Business Development/Technical MarketingAccess Control Group
Business Development / Sales InternLfl Records ltd.
Management InternWeed Man
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Rockhaven Group, LLC
DescriptionRockhaven Group, LLC is a minority owned company. We are a Coaching, Consulting & Staffing agency. We are located in Dallas, on Stemmons Freeway & 35. We work in Patnership with the Greater Asian Chamber of Commerce. Most of our Interns are Students from University of Texas at Dallas, our offices are opened from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The intern we bring on board will be someone who is fun lovng, trendy & able to work independently. They will have very some supervision, but we prefer someone who is willing to step out of the box & can make it happen!!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education