Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development/Accounting InternshipGLOW CONNECTION
Internship opportunity with potential for advancementThe Chocolate Factory NJ
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Global Young Leaders Academy
9320 Annapolis Road, Suite 210
DescriptionWHO ARE WE?
The Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) is a premier leadership development organization that empowers young leaders through on-going programs based on global vision, global experience and a global network.
The twenty-first century faces unprecedented demands for new leadership that can appeal to human ideals and shared values. GYLA is a platform for young thought leaders to develop build dreams based on principles of mutual respect, integrity and interconnectedness.
GYLA creates innovative and educational programs to university students and young professionals interested in leadership development. The officers and partners of GYLA have a wealth of experience, made readily available to every participant.
The Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) aims to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to meet the challenges of an increasingly integrated and global community. We have a network of more than 30,000 young leaders primary from top universities throughout the world.
GYLA offers full time internships in the fall, spring and summer for undergraduates, advanced students, and recent graduates who are interested in gaining practical experience student leadership. Interns participate in a variety of activities that support GYLA programs throughout the year, including database management, research, marketing, event planning, etc.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education