BUISNESSGAME PLAN BAR AND GRILL
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Intern - Intermediate Level (Business Growth)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
280 Rt 211 E, Ste 7
DescriptionWe're a small team of hipsters, hackers and hustlers working together to make the web a better place. We specialize in web design, development and branding. We love working with startups and companies that are interested in evolving their web presence or brand. We are pioneers of the new digital design frontier, creating responsive websites and apps.
We are looking for someone who can find and manage prospects for our sales pipeline. This means scouting and contacting potential clients both local and global and explaining our services and why they need them! There is a real chance here for advancement as we are just getting started ourselves. With a lot of prospects and a high dollar product, commission alone could result in remarkable earnings and becoming part of the team.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
-Knowledge of the web and the sales cycle of web design/development
-Desire to work in a creative field
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
-Ability to Learn new applications easily (We use Asana for Project Management)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education