Marketing InternNicholson Personal Concierge
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Boston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Brand ManagerThe Savane Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a fast growing Photography community, and are looking to add staff on due to our growth.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Update Social Media
- Update Blog Content
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Social Media Skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education