WANTED: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Client Services Representative Part Time Paid InternshipUni-Data & Communications Inc
Business Operations AnalystsEdi.ermes America
Marketing & Event Coordinator-AdvertisingInspired Promotions, Inc.
Entry Level Business AnalysttekERP Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Love Life Media
3501 Bunker Hill Rd.
Mount Rainier, MD
DescriptionLove Life Media aims to bring positive entertainment and inspirational pop culture to the forefront. It is our desire to assure that positive media is presented with better quality, a remarkable presences, and significant coverage in today's media market.
We provide interns with hands on experience in every facet of the communications profession. Our company provides oppourtunites for interns to transition into paid company employees.
Interns will have the oppourtunity to work out of our virtual offices as well as our office based in Washington D.C.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education