Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
325 N. Riverview Ave
DescriptionIVS is a company that has been around for almost 5 years, and has been providing automated retail systems and self serve kiosks to many retailers and brands large and small.
IVS is looking for a qualified US based intern to join our team. Our company produces quality work and machines for major companies nationally and international, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of development, research and product promotions.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of automated retail.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education