Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionSurrealistic Sensations is an emerging company in the field of ethnobotany, Specializing in rare exotic medicinal, psychoactive and oneirogenic (dream enhancing) botanicals.
We are a Worldwide company shipping across the globe on a daily basis and we are dedicated to making your experience with are company one you will never forget!
We offer a vast variety entheogenic plants such as Wild dagga, Silene capensis, Calea zacatechichi, Nicotiana rustica (tobacco), Datura, Brugmansia, Hawaiian baby woodrose, San pedro cactus, Psychotria viridis, Yopo, Syrian rue, Rivea corymbosa, Wormwood, Sage and many-many more!
We specialize in Botanical extracts such as Wild dagga resin, Wild dagga tinctures, Wild dagga e-juice, Wormwood resin, Wormwood tinctures, Coleus resin and many, many more!
Our botanicals are organically grown and harvested at just the right moment for the best quality and In addition we also offer lower prices lower than any of our competitors!
At Surrealistic Sensations the customer always comes first, and we constantly strive to exceed your expectations! With our wide range of products and services, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for!
Responsibilities- Packaging shipping documenting sales
- Prrovide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to faceface
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills