Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
STEALTHbits Technologies, Inc.
200 Central Avenue
DescriptionAt STEALTHbits, we conceptualize, design, build, test, market, sell, service, and support cutting edge software products and solutions to better manage critical Microsoft Infrastructures and beyond.
working at stealthbits
Do you want to be part of the STEALTHbits team? Like our products, STEALTHbits Technologies offers a unique, fun, and fast-paced work experience for motivated professionals to provide expert solutions, support, and services to our customers. If you're looking for a challenge where you can grow and experience a different kind of software company, STEALTHbits is the place for you.
what we do
We provide software and services to a wide range of companies from the largest in the world to small and medium size businesses. Our software and its' solutions span nearly the entire range of technology in the Microsoft Infrastructure space, in addition to various UNIX and Linux platforms. Our company began by providing basic operating system information around Windows Desktops and Servers, but has grown to offer industry leading solutions for Exchange, Active Directory, Enterprise Security & Compliance, and beyond.
The BDR will contribute to key sales operations initiatives, including compiling and developing prospective client information. Responsibilities will focus on gathering prospective client information via outbound calls to document market opportunity.
? Research, gather and document prospective company and client information.
? Ongoing sales activities including cold calls, follow-up calls and emails
? Set up demos and follow up activities with prospective clients
? Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
? Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
? Participate in key sales and marketing programs
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education