Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
TWISTED VINE ECLECTIC MARKET
2367 Route 30W
DescriptionTwisted Vine Eclectic Market opened its doors October 6, 2012. We are an artisan market that leases space to local artists to sell their wares. Currently we have 80 merchants. We are a team of 2 women with equal partnership.
Our business lends itself to many internship possibilities. To name a few, event planning, marketing, accounting & general business management.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education