Magento Web NavigatorCeleebrate Us
Business Administration AssistantWeVeel LLC
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Student in Business administrationretailsights
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Haute International Reserve
DescriptionHaute International Reserve is a property management group among other things. We are a young company looking for savvy individuals who can become great assets to the team. Most of client base own their own business and we work with commercial properties and realtors. Some of "residential customers" are mostly investors who rehab and sell for profits. We are looking to expand our business to other counties and would like to offer an internship program as our way of training offer on the job training while having fun. We prefer someone who has had experience with business to business transaction and understand basic property management. However, we will train the right individual for the position as well. At the end of the internship, you can be offered a permanent position. Typically the program is unpaid for the first six months but we offer paid projects to interns instead of hiring outside help to perform certain duties that commonly appear if we feel you are capable. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all to apply.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education