Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionNewer Business in Irvine Ca has career opportunities. Looking for Business Development/Sales Interns open up our qualified inbound calls/leads.... Potential candidate must have some sales skills or the drive to be a successful Business Developer.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD:
* Be able to learn the knowledge of product.
* Be able to build re-pour with clients.
* Be able to retain a good client base.
The opportunity to earn an excellent foundation to Business Development and prepare yourself for a rewarding career.
We generate our own leads and warm call transfers from our in-house marketing dept. Reputation of our company is flawless allowing you to sell with confidence. Excellent processing, compliance and support to allow you to sell with confidence and integrity.
THE SKILLS WE REQUIRE:
-Honesty and an appreciation for great customer service
-Motivation and hard work
-Availability to start immediately. We encourage you to apply early as intern positions are sometimes limited with school being around the corner.
Apply by email or phone:
Recruiting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting Phone: (949) 203-0180
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education