Business (B2B) InternDirect Surety
Web Master Assistant / Data Management Intern for Fast Growing E-Commerce Companywww.StealStreet.com
Paid Intern - Coffee StartupSingleCups
Supply & Operations Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Summer Internship with Funded NYC Tech Startup!Sumpto
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Mind Yard New York, LLC.
DescriptionYour Faith Looks Familiar or YFLF [yuff luff] is a non-PROPHET organization
where freedom of faith meets freedom of expression.
We are a group of emerging designers who created 6 iconic characters who live in our tees,
and are live on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google+.
We are looking for sales and social media interns who will be a good match to the vibe of our team.
We will help you fulfill your internship requirement and
with every wholesale account you establish,
you will receive 20% commission of the paid invoices of sales you make.
ResponsibilitiesAs one of our YFLF Gurus, you will research for re/sources,
create a list of retail stores our YFLF tees will look great in
find the email of the buyer of the store & their contact info
send our sales email & promotional emails to our mailing list,
- Make follow-up calls
- Take orders, make orders
- Coordinate with our team
- Inform clients about our new products
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Must be able to work at home.
- She/he enjoys doing research & is efficient at it,
- Awesome with sales, organized with following-up/correspondence,
- Clear & effective with her/his communication, goal-oriented,
- Super comfortable with technology, emailing & social networking,
- Committed to being excellent with everything she/he does
but does not take herself/himself too seriously either,
- Has great work ethics & maintains professional conduct,
- Creative, resourceful & has an overall positive vibe.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education