Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Career Skills InternshipWELL *MADE
Marketing and SalesReckless to recovery
Office Intern (Business Development)Cultura Animi
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2702 Clayton Road, Suite 200
DescriptionRetailcloud is a software developer of retail application for Small to Mid-Sized retailers. Based in Concord, CA and recognized by CIOReview magazine as one of 20 most promising retail technology solution provider 2013.
We will be interviewing candidates for this entry level position with opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Social Media / Blogging
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education