Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1140 Broadway Suite 1007
New York, NY
DescriptionGoGORILLA creates advertising campaigns that the public won’t soon forget. When television, radio and print advertising fail to break through to consumers, media agencies and major clients call on GoGORILLA to make a jaw-dropping impact. GoGORILLA Media has been a leader in guerrilla marketing for the past 19 years and continues to excite the public and the advertising industry with unique and jaw-dropping advertising campaigns.
We are looking for college graduates and individuals interested in advertising and sales with outgoing, personable and enthusiastic personalities!
In this position, you will help support the sales team by strengthening relationships with our existing clients and researching leads for future clients. This real-world experience will develop your sales skills and business knowledge with the possibility of full-time employment.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education