Operations Intern-Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internet Revenue Model Development internshipCambridge.com
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1140 Broadway Suite 1007
New York, NY
DescriptionGoGORILLA creates advertising campaigns that the public won’t soon forget. When television, radio and print advertising fail to break through to consumers, media agencies and major clients call on GoGORILLA to make a jaw-dropping impact. GoGORILLA Media has been a leader in guerrilla marketing for the past 17 years and continues to excite the public and the advertising industry with unique and jaw-dropping advertising campaigns.
In this position, you will help support the sales by strengthening relationships with our existing clients and research leads for future clients. This real-world experience will develop your sales skills and business knowledge with the possibility of full-time employment.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education