Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Napolitano III Consultants INC
DescriptionWhat do we do here.. Sell Internet Advertising to the Industrial/Manufacturing Space (B2B Sales).
We are a highly respected name with over a 100 years of experiences helping US Manufactures advertise and market their business. We sell a whole suite of internet marketing products and I am willing to train the right candidate on the. I need a outgoing person that does not mind calling businesses and doing door to door and prospecting for appointments. This will a great learning opportunity for all involved. I have 11 years of experience in sales and marketing and I am 2 months away from obtaining my MBA from Basbon College, so I will be a great resource. So also there will be money to be made here!
Selling area is within 75 miles of Andover MA, 01801
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Must have your won reliable car