Public Relations InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionCampus Shift is a campus-centric platform that helps college students save money in college, connect to student groups, promote their student business, and use our "safe", private marketplace to buy and sell items within their campus community. We just launched our new platform and are looking for students that want to help us build the Campus Shift community on their campus. Our CEO program - Campus Education Officer program - is designed for one student to "own" their campus community and to build and establish the Campus Shift set of software on their campus. This is done by engaging campus businesses, student organizations, generating press and publicity, sponsoring events, and otherwise networking within their campus community. While this is an unpaid internship, we will offer revenue sharing opportunities for students that establish a local community on their campus and more future opportunities.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education