Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1 Voice NYC
349 5th Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionNew wearable technology brand is looking for an intern to assist management with business development and marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Working with management to screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials
- Blogger outreach to help increase awareness of brand and new product launches
- Assisting management with day to day operations
Intern can work on his/her own time, and will be able to work from if preferred. At least 1 office visit is required per week.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education