Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1103 Harvard lane
DescriptionTelemarketer / Appointment Setter
Nikki Sulaiman CPA has immediate need for a motivated and experienced Appointment setter/Business Development intern.
Qualified candidates will have minimum of 2 years’ experience telemarketing from a lead list, upselling to existing customers and appointment setting, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and internet.
The hours are M-F 9:00 am to 1:00 p in our Allen office (north of Plano), working 10 to 20 hours per week.
Bonus for meeting monthly appointment setting goals.
If you are interested, please send your resume in confidence. We look forward to hearing from you!
No Agency, please.
Responsibilities- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Update / prepare accounting financial records
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point and QuickBooks)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- High School Diploma or pursuing Degree or equivalent education