MBA Student likely, possibly accounting or finance degreeCorner Office Financial, LLC
Health Insurance Call Center RepsCarroll Enterprises
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Can you run a business?Capital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe work in the Healthcare arena and with their Business associates. We offer IT services, IT security and HIPPA compliance and training.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education