Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Cardio Kickboxing Fitness Intern / Management Trainee9Round Wisconsin
Management InternCivitas Senior Living
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
VKNETWOKS IT SOLUTIONS
DescriptionVKN is your one-stop IT /SAP Staffing, Placement and Project Services.
Contact VKN for SAP HANA – BIG DATA ANALYTICS Projects, SAP HANA Training, IT Projects, and IT Offshore needs.
VKN provide services in Energy, Semiconductor, Education, Government, Medical Petrochemicals and Coal Industries, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Computer & Electronics, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, Textiles, Apparel & Sporting Goods, Education/Universities, Food Processing, Entertainment, High-Tech & Electronics, Transportation, Shipping, Automotive, Consumer, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Public Sector
Permanent and Temp Service , Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire and Payroll Services for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Since VKNetworks.Com, Inc (VKN) founding in 1999 from Plano, Texas in United States of America, the firm has ventured into Satellite, Wireless & Telecom Network communication, Engineering, Transportation & shipping, Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle, SAP), Software, and Information Technology sector. VKNetworks IT Solution is a Business Unit of VKN, primarily focuses on IT, ERP-SAP, Software Projects and Placement Services.
VKN is a State of Texas HUB Certified and Women Owned Minority.
VKN is a Registered “E-Verify” company.
VKN processes STEM & OPT Extension
F-1 students with STEM degree, who didn’t get H1B, can apply for OPT extension for 29 months instead 12 months with VKN
VKN helps your Human Resources professionals to achieve Workforce Flexibility and access our Quality Talent to meet ever changing business and market needs.
VKN maintains direct relationships with C-Levels, IT consultants and IT managers.
Our unique recruiting methodology simplifies the resourcing process.
We deliver the highest quality consultants in fastest turn around time.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential SAP clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns for SAP Products and Solutions
- Assist in identifying potential SAP Products, Solutions & Services business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key SAP end clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education