Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Editorial / Journalism InternYour Simple Marketing Methods
Business development/sales internATMOS ENERGY
Administration/Operations 8 Week Internship!Galmore Management and Consulting
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant Grant Writer (Local)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Virtual internship with I Youth Football, LLCI Youth Football
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
212 marine st.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElephantDrive (ED) is a leading provider of cloud-based backup, storage, and access services. Using the Vault Services platform, ED allows its partners to deliver the same premium cloud storage services. We are looking for an individual who is interested in sales/business development position. Working with our Business Development Team on various projects, you will learn consumer behavior and persuasion techniques. Being part of a small tech company, you will get to see the impact of your work very closely.
Responsibilities- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate with internal/external clients by phone and email
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge/experience of cloud backup solutions is preferred
Requirements- Managing and scoping out new potential markets and customers.
- Maximize revenue from current customers
- Identify new partnership opportunities.
- Monitor relevant forums, blogs, and social media in order to engage and attract new customers and provide special treatment to existing ones.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Reach out to existing clients to upgrade
- Assist customers with on-boarding process
- Provide support for existing customers and analysis of overall support processes to recommend system improvements