Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe student must reside in the Metro Atlanta Area to meet clients and attend events.
This internship is with Massiah, Inc., the company that planned and executed the Atlanta Music Conference and is the brand manager for several business clients. The intern will assist with coordinating and obtaining Sponsorship/endorsements. The intern will assist with brand management, event management, general public relations and marketing (media, radio, community). Intern is required to work minimum of 10hrs per week. They will also have the ability to attend several different events in Atlanta and meet influential people in the business and entertainment industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education