Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Office InternBlackwood consulting
Junior Level Business AnalysttekERP
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionMTW Construction focuses on hotel bathroom remodels. We market a number of non-slip and stain removal products as well. Looking for an intern to help market and sell products and services. We're located in Delray Beach, FL. Hours and work location are flexible. Tele-commuters welcome.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education