Marketing InternSeven Cities Unlimited, Inc
Management Training Program - Entry Level Sales to Management - Full TimeSeven Cities Unlimited, Inc
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Jacksonville - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2 N LaSalle St 14th Floor
DescriptionWork for an exciting startup in the heart of downtown Chicago! Ms. Tech is an organization, founded in Chicago, that is helping women start and scale their businesses through training, resources, mentors and valuable connections. Determined to see a higher number of female founded startups capture funding, press and to create role models for future generations of women in tech.
Increase your exposure in Chicago's startup community by aligning yourself with not only our brand, but our Ms.Tech council team and the many entrepreneurs, developers, startups, media, and vendors. Sit in on council meetings, network at our social mixers, panel events, workshops and bootcamps -- get acquainted with the movers of Chicago’s entrepreneurial community.
We are seeking an intern to work with us on increasing our number of premium members as well as creating more strategic partnerships.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Apple products (e.g. Pages, Numbers, and Keynote) and Google docs
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education