Entry Level Event ManagementBig Open Door Marketing
Housing Counselor AssistantASIAN, Inc.
Customer Service Compliance RepresentativeFoley Carrier Services
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Hometown Inventory, LLC
DescriptionHometown Inventory is a new Tech Start-up SAAS company in a new national industry. Thus far, we have confined our services to the Utah market, but would like to expand throughout Utah and into other states and offer our services online. What do we do? We photograph and document items in a home or small to medium business, for insurance purposes after a loss such as theft, fire or other natural disaster. We bar-code business assets for tracking and ease of repeat inventories, and there are many other uses for an asset inventory that will save businesses time and money.
Because it is a new industry, many homeowners and businesses are not aware of our services. We need an intern who will help us plan for our business development and manage a sales force.
We are anxious to develop our own software to market online internationally to homeowners and businesses.
Because we are a new start-up, our marketing and sales budget is very limited, so we are not able to offer salary to our interns. However, as an intern with our company you will have an opportunity to sell to homeowners and businesses as independent sales representatives. Business brought in this way will be compensated at a generous 20% commission. You can do quite well selling this way, and your resume will reflect experience as a department head or assistant department head.
Another Hometown Inventory goal is to set up satellite (licensed) offices in various places in Utah and other states. If you are someone who is interested in learning our business and would like to opening your own office eventually and run your own business, we would be glad to work with you toward that end.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Find new sources of businesses and homeowners who need our service
Requirements- Can you work in a supportive environment and collaborate effectively as a team member?
- Do you have the ability to communicate at all levels with clients and business heads by phone, email and face to face ?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) ?
- Do you have a positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills?
- Are you pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education?
- Are you entrepreneurial in your plans for the future?